Services for the Enterprise
On behalf of our enterprise clients, Nascorps International is responsible for compliant disposition of retired IT assets and electronics. We refurbish, repair and restore materials for continued useful life. In addition to facilitating reuse of equipment, Nascorps International also recycles discarded electronics, transforming waste to raw material. Recycling diverts material from landfill or incineration and provides a feedstock for making next generation products.
Data Protection Regulation
Nascorps International follows procedures that are in compliance with regulatory standards for personal data protection. We offer services to completely destroy data across a wide variety of devices including magnetic and solid state drives.
NIST 800-88-R1, GUIDELINES FOR MEDIA SANITATION
National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 r1 Guidelines (NIST 800-88r1), published in December 2014, is the most commonly cited guidelines used in the United States. NIST provides guidelines for data destruction for:
- Hard copy (paper) storage sanitization
- Networking device sanitization
- Mobile device sanitization
- Equipment sanitization
- Magnetic media sanitization
- Peripherally attached storage sanitization
- Optical media sanitization
- Flash memory based storage device sanitization
- RAM and ROM based storage device sanitization
- Cryptographic erase considerations
Nascorps International follows procedures that are in strict compliance with NIST 800-88 r1, in the US.